BoutiqBou dresses are standardized measurements corresponding to high street shop measurements. Please check your measurement with the chart below before making any purchase of our beautiful evening dresses.
Please note that your body measurement may differ from the standardized measurement we have on our website.
How To Measure
- Shoulder to floor Height:
- Measure from your shoulder to the floor
- Full Bust: Measure around the fullest part of the bust.
- Waist: Firstly tie a piece of ribbon or string around the natural part of your waist.This would be your torso at the smallest point. Leave the string in place while you do the rest of your measurements as you will need it for reference with some of the other measurements.
- Hip: Take the measurement around the hips at the fullest point, take note of how far down from the waist that you are measuring.
- Outer Leg:Measure from the string/ribbon around your waist to the floor. Please ensure you have a shoe similar in height to those you intend to wear on your wedding day.
- Arm Length:Measure from your shoulder to wrists.
- Front Length Shoulder to Waist:Measuring from the same point on your shoulder, go down over the top of your nipple to the waist.
- Length of Shoulder to bust:Measure from the top of your shoulder to the nipple.
Shoulder to Shoulder:Measure from your shoulder to shoulder of back.